Campervan hire locations in New Zealand
Renting a Spaceships campervan is a great way to explore New Zealand. We have depots on the North Island and South Island, making it super easy to explore all corners of the Outer Space of New Zealand.
Our depot on the North Island is located in Auckland (suburb: Penrose). It's conveniently located between the city and the airport and yes we do offer a transfer service from the airport of the city to our depot. The transfer is free if you rent a campervan for 21 days or more.
Sometimes people ask us if they can pick up or drop off their Spaceships campervan in these locations:
- New Plymouth
- Palmerston North
Unfortunately, that isn't possible. You'll always need to pick up and drop off your Spaceship at an official Spaceships depot. But we don't charge one-way fees, so you'll pay the same low rate if dropping off at our Christchurch depot. There's no need to drop off at the same depot. Travel from Auckland to Christchurch or from Christchurch to Auckland. One-way travel is included in our low rates.
Spaceships North Island is located in Auckland: ✓ no hidden fees ✓ one-way included ✓ unlimited kilometres
Our South Island campervan hire depot is located in Christchurch. It's just 2km from the airport. In Christchurch, we also offer a transfer service. And just as in Auckland, it's free if you rent a Spaceship for 21 days or more.
Sometimes travellers ask us if they can pick up or drop off their Spaceships campervan in these locations...
Unfortunately, that isn't possible as we don't have a depot in those locations. Your Spaceship can only be picked up and dropped off at the official Spaceships depot in Christchurch. We don't charge a one-way fee, so you can drop off at our Auckland depot. No worries. Travel from Christchurch to Auckland or from Auckland to Christchurch in your Spaceship. No hidden fees and no extra costs. That's what Spaceships Rentals is all about.
Spaceships' South Island depot is in Christchurch: ✓ no hidden fees ✓ one-way included ✓ unlimited kilometres
5 reasons to hire a Spaceships campervan
- Cooking gear (gas burner, pans, plates etc) & sleeping gear (pillows, duvet & sheets) included
- Anyone, 18 or older, with a valid driving licence can hire and drive a Spaceship (drives like a car, sleeps like a campervan)
- After-hours pick-up and drop-off is a free service (more info)
- Price Match Guarantee: book online to get the best price
- There's always a Spaceship for your budget & requirement. We have 4 campervan categories to choose from:
- Budget: Rocket campervan (seats 4, sleeps 2)
- Standard: Beta campervan (with a backseat, can seat 4 people but sleeps 2)
- Premium: Beta 2S campervan (without a back seat, so it has 40% more space)
- Luxury: Dream Sleeper Mini glampingvan (with fully equipped kitchen)
We're looking forward to seeing you at...
Spaceships depot in Christchurch
Or at the Spaceships depot in Auckland