Price Match Guarantee

When booking your Spaceships campervan online you'll know it's booked at the best possible price. We even guarantee it. That's our Price Match Guarantee.

Price Match Guarantee: best deal on your campervan

This is our promise to you that whenever you book online, we aim to give you the best deal possible!

Why are you offering a Price Guarantee?

To make your life easier. You don't need to search external booking sites or aggregator sites for deals, promotions or discounts. You'll always find the best rate on our website & booking engine. Easy as.

How does it work?

If you find a lower price for one of our vehicles with the same travel dates on another booking website, we’ll match it! Of course, there are some criteria for this. Keep reading for all info about our Price Match Guarantee.

See our low prices

Or compare our range of campervans

How can I claim a price match?

Think you found a lower rate at another site for a Spaceship that you booked? Email [email protected] and include the following:

  1. Your name
  2. Your email address
  3. Your contact phone number
  4. The quote or booking reference from Spaceships
  5. The third party's quote you have received (with the date you received it)

One of our friendly crew members will be in contact to confirm your reservation at an even better rate (if all conditions are met). Only Price Match Claims that include all above-mentioned info can be processed.

Terms and Conditions of the Price Match Guarantee

You’ll be eligible for a price match if your request meets all of the following conditions.

#1. You have booked a New Zealand Spaceship or have received a quote from Spaceships and noticed a lower price on an external site within:

  • 28 days of receiving the Spaceships booking confirmation;
  • Or 3 days of receiving the initial quote from us (when no booking has been made yet).

#2. You have received a quote from another booking website (not Spaceships) for hiring a Spaceships campervan in New Zealand.

#3. The quote you have received (from another website) has a lower price for the same Spaceships & identical travel specifications (comparing apples to apples):

  • it's the same vehicle with the same specifications;
  • the vehicle is priced correctly and in the correct currency (NZ dollars);
  • travel dates, pick-up/drop-off locations and other booking conditions are identical.

#4. Price Match requests must be submitted by email to [email protected] within the time frame mentioned in #1 of the Price Match Terms & Conditions.

#5. Price match requests are available via phone but email proof must be provided.

Get our best rates. Guaranteed!

Or compare our range of campervans

Your campervan is waiting for you at Spaceships

There are more reasons than a low price (guaranteed) to book a Spaceships campervan:

No hidden fees. The price you see online is the price you'll pay. No nasties or weird fees added. Your Spaceships campervan comes with all cooking & sleeping gear, so no extra fees for that.

Only pay 20% deposit to book a campervan. You don't have to pay the full amount at the time of booking. You can pay the remaining 80% when picking up or a few days before picking up your campervan.

✓ You can pay with a credit card or debit card (online: easy, secure and no card fees) or with cash (at our depot)

Same low excess (bond) for all travellers, also 18 to 21-year-olds. Guaranteed. Or go for our $0 excess / bond option.

✓ Four different categories of campervans to choose from: Budget, Standard, Premium or Luxury

And low rates throughout the year... All backed by our Price Match Guarantee.

Welcome to the Spaceships Auckland depot