Video tour of the Beta 2S Stealth campervan
The Beta 2S Stealth is a premium campervan with a similar layout and set-up as the Beta 2S. Therefore the video below also shows you how to use your Beta 2S (Stealth) campervan.
Learn how to use your Beta 2S Stealth premium campervan
The Beta 2S Stealth (premium) campervan is almost identical to the Beta 2S. The difference is that the Stealth version is completely free from branding. You won't find any Spaceships logos or stickers on it. Stealth means unbranded. The Beta 2S Stealth looks like a regular MPV or car. Nobody will know you are a tourist travelling in a rental campervan.
This makes the Beta 2S Stealth the perfect campervan when you’re planning to explore New Zealand by yourself or with a mate. The Spaceships Beta 2S Stealth has seating for 2 travellers (there’s no backseat). Two people can sleep comfortably inside, with the boot closed. Easy as.
The video above will show you exactly how to use your Beta 2S Stealth campervan. However, the campervan in the video is a branded version of the Beta 2S, but the set-up and features are identical, so it also shows how to use your Beta 2S Stealth campervan.
Before you start your NZ road trip
Before you start the engine of your Beta 2S Stealth it’s important to get the know the vehicle you’ll be using to explore New Zealand:
- Make sure you’re seated comfortably. It’s better for your health and it helps towards having a safe journey.
- Some simple checks to do before starting and driving off in your Beta 2S Stealth campervan.
- Extra info about the automatic transmission of the campervan, like which setting to use to drive this campervan.
- Instructions & tips about safe driving in New Zealand
Using the cooking gear
- You’ll see all cooking items that can be found in the Beta 2S Stealth. Everything you’ll need to prepare a yummy meal, from pans and utensils to plates, forks and knives.
- The video even shows you a simple yet yummy recipe. Perfect dish after a day of driving and/or hiking.
- And some tips for setting up and using the portable gas cookers. Yes, there are portable so you can also place them on a picnic table along the way. As long as it’s on a flat and stable surface.
Sleeping in the Beta 2S Stealth campervan (and using the awning)
- Setting up sleeping option #1: fully inside with the boot (back door) closed.
- Or setting up the bed with the rear awning (a tent-like extension) for more space and extra ventilation. We call it sleeping option #2. Perfect for the warm summer nights in New Zealand.
- And there’s also the optional side awning for extra privacy and shade. That one is also easy to set up.
Mechanical tips like replacing a tyre
- How to check the oil level of the Beta 2S Stealth campervan
- Checking tyre pressure and how to add air to get it up to the recommended tyre pressure again. Especially on a long road trip on gravel roads, you’ll need to check if the tyre pressure is still on the recommended level of 36 PSI.
- In case of a flat tyre, the video shows you how to replace a tyre of the Beta 2S Stealth. Each Spaceships campervan category has some difference when it comes to replacing a tyre. Please watch the video for all details concerning the Beta 2S Stealth.
Ready for your #spaceshipsroadtrip
As soon as you’ve finished watching the video you are good to go. You are ready to have a great time in New Zealand. You’re now ready for your #spaceshipsroadtrip. Have fun exploring the outer space of New Zealand in your Beta 2S Stealth premium campervan.
Best reasons to go for the Beta 2S Stealth
- Totally unbranded campervan. There's nothing that shows you are driving a rental campervan. You'll blend in perfectly with the Beta 2S Stealth!
- More features, for instance, USB ports for charging electronic devices and a more discrete look.
- Unlimited kilometres & being able to drop off at another depot (no extra fees)
- Bedding & linen included
- More space inside as there’s no back seat. Therefore, it can only seat 2 people and you can’t use a baby or child seat (if more seats or using a baby seat is what you’re after then the Beta (standard) campervan is the one for you.
- An additional driver can be added free of charge. There are no hidden fees or extra charges when hiring a Beta 2S Stealth campervan. Everything is included in our low prices. There are no surprises.