Cargo Ship

Alternative to cargo van

Rocket campervan side view closed no specs3
Floorplan Cargo Ship NZ
Rocket campervan side view closed no specs3
Floorplan Cargo Ship NZ
Book the Cargo Ship now

Features of this cargo van

  • Seats 2
  • Sleeping options (it's a cargo van)
  • Compact moving van
  • Sliding door for easy access
  • Stereo with AUX cable
  • Aircon & heating
  • Power steering
  • Unlimited kilometres
  • 24-hour roadside assistance

4.3 out of 5 stars

"The car was great and has everything you need!"

Nick, from Netherlands

Why travellers love going for a #spaceshipsroadtrip

  • One-way included
  • Additional drivers free of charge
  • Pay 10% now, remaining 90% later
  • Unlimited kilometres
  • Same low price for young drivers
  • Free to update booking before pick-up
  • 24-hour roadside service
  • Drives like a car (automatic)
  • Basic insurance with 3rd party cover
  • Free guidebooks & travel app
  • Free after-hours & weekend service
  • Free goodie bag: NZ SIM card + more

 

4.55 out of 5 stars

"Everything went perfect and the car ran without a mistake."

Ines, from Germany

Technical specifications

Vehicle: Toyota Estima
Transmission: Automatic
Engine size: 2.4 litre (petrol)
Fuel; economy:: 60 litres; 11-12 litres / 100 km
Anti-lock braking:: no
Power steering: yes
Aircon & heating: yes
Stereo: Radio + 4-way speakers + AUX cable
Rearview camera: no
Cigarette lighter socket: yes
Sliding doors: 1
Vehicle dimensions: 4.6m length x 1.6m width x 1.8m height
Seats: 2
Sleeps: 0

Photos of the Cargo Ship (cargo van)

Rocket campervan lakeview

Rocket campervan road trip

Rocket campervan sky light

Rocket campervan lakeview
Rocket campervan road trip
Rocket campervan sky light

Advantages of a Spaceships campervan

Free to make changes icon

Free to make changes before pick-up

Spaceships smartphone app

Free travel app & guidebooks

Free after hours service

Contactless pick-up 24/7 (free service)

Ferry optional accessory

Optional accessories

Get an Instant Quote

Auckland Christchurch
Auckland Christchurch

Pick-up & drop-off time can be selected in the next step

Flexible booking options included. Spaceships NZ cares!
  • It's free to change your booking before day of pick-up
  • You will never lose your deposit, even if you missed free cancellation
  • Travel credit can be used within 2 years in all Spaceships countries

Have you got a large load to move or deliver? The Cargo Spaceship is the perfect alternative to bigger more expensive moving vans. Need to travel interstate? Moving from Sydney to Brisbane? We have no one-way fees!!

Advantages of Spaceships Cargo Ship: the cheaper alternative to a cargo van

They are easy to drive and manoeuvre, but still, have plenty of room for all your things. They are small enough to fit into normal car parks and can go in and out of underground car parks. You would be amazed at what can fit inside our Cargo Vans. It even has enough room for a double or queen-sized bed!

Our vans are great if you just have that awkward sized bit of furniture to move that will not fit into your car. Especially if it is a bit fragile – the Cargo ship is a smooth drive to get it moved safely.

The Cargo Ship is easy to drive with features such as automatic transmission, power steering, ABS Brakes and dual airbags. They are comfortable and easy to drive.

Unlike all other car hire companies, we don’t charge you for extra things like additional drivers, one-way fees, kilometres driven or if you are a younger driver. You just pay the daily rate and optional insurance and you are ready to hit the road!

So get moving and book your Cargo Spaceship now!

Book the Cargo Ship without worries

From start to finish, roadtripping in the Cargo Ship will be worry-free. Our Promises will guarantee you a great #spaceshipsroadtrip. You can change your travel dates free of charge before the day of pick-up (subject to availability). The Cargo Ship is well-maintained and in excellent shape. It's ready to be loaded with cargo so you can drive it from A to B. Are you ready to become a Space Traveller?