Video tour of the Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth
As you probably know already, the Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth has the exact same set-up as the Dream Sleeper Mini advanced campervan. Therefore this video will show you perfectly how to use your Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth.
How to use your Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth
Although the campervan in the video is the Dream Sleeper Mini. It's the exact same set-up. It's just that the Dream Sleeper Mini has subtle logos and decal stickers while the Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth is completely unbranded. There are no decals, stickers or logos to be found on this one.
Before you start your road trip
Before starting the engine of your Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth you will need to familiarise yourself with the features of the vehicle and to find a comfortable seating position. Just like you would when getting into someone else's car back home.
- Adjust the seat so it's set correctly. You should be in a comfortable driving position.
- It's important to see beside you and see any traffic that is near or around you, so make sure to adjust the mirrors (rear-view mirror and side mirrors). Even though the Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth is equipped with a rear-view camera, you still need to adjust the mirror so you can see behind the vehicle when you back up. The camera is just an extra tool to make backing up easier for you, it isn’t a replacement of the rear-view mirror.
- The Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth also has an automatic transmission, just like the other Spaceships campervans. If you’re not used to this, you’ll see in this video how easy it is to use.
- Check the lights, windscreen wipers and more before starting your New Zealand road trip. Of course, our mechanical crew have checked these before you received the keys of the vehicle. It's just an extra check and to make sure you are aware where the switches for these items are located. It's better to get used to the dashboard now instead of waiting until it's raining and you don't know how to turn on the windscreen wipers.
Using the cooking equipment of the Stealth campervan
The Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth and the Dream Sleeper are the only Spaceships campervan that comes with a fully-equipped kitchen at the back of the vehicle. They have a stainless-steel bench, a sink and running water, making it even easier to create tasty meals.
And they also come with:
- 2x single burner gas cookers (one an easy-to-use extendable tray and one portable version)
- Pans, kettle, cutting board and utensils
- Plates, forks, knives and spoons
- Cups and mugs so you can enjoy a good coffee or tea in the morning and a glass of nice wine in the evening.
Sleeping in the Dream Sleeper Mini campervan Stealth
The Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth has the same easy to set up the bed as its stickered/branded counterpart. It’s a matter of swivelling the front seats and pulling out the storage cover, which is part of the 2.20-meter-long bed. The video will show you exactly how to do this. It isn’t that hard, you just need to know what lever to push and how to do this and that.
As the bed is 2.20 metres long even tall European travellers can sleep comfortably in it with the boot closed. You'll sleep fully inside. And as mosquito nets are included you can leave the windows open on those warm summer nights.
The linen is all tucked away under the bed. It comes in a big canvas bag that can double as a laundry bag. Simply put your dirty clothes in the bag and take it to a laundry place wherever you are camping. Either holiday parks have facilities like that or the town nearby has it. Our free travel app will also show you info like that.
Please note: the Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth doesn’t have a rear awing due to the way the kitchen set up. You can’t extend the bed outwards like on other Spaceships.
Mechanical tips like replacing a tyre
Just like any rental car or campervan, it is highly recommended to check certain mechanical items when on a long road trip. The video will show you how to:
- Check the oil level
- Water or coolant level
- Tyre pressure so you’ll know it’s at the recommended pressure. That way you'll have a safe and more economical road trip.
Ready for your #spaceshipsroadtrip
As the Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth has more & different features than the other Spaceships campervans, we recommend watching this video several times. Or bookmark this page.
After watching the video you’ll know why this unbranded campervan is the advanced and top-of-the-line model. It still is an easy to use and easy to drive campervan. Just like all Spaceships it drives like a good car and sleeps like a campervan. But the layout is different from the rest of our fleet and the features are in a different place. Even if you have driven and camped in a Spaceships before, please watch this how-to video.
It definitely is an amazing vehicle. Perfect for travellers looking for more advanced features. Ideal for couples or newlyweds on their honeymoon. It's perfect for anyone looking for a more glamorous way of exploring New Zealand.
6 reasons to go for the Dream Sleeper Mini Stealth
- No stickers or logo (unbranded) campervan, so no one will know you are a tourist travelling in a campervan. You'll blend in perfectly.
- It has more features, like 4x USB ports (next to the bed) for charging electronic devices like smartphones or cameras.
- Super modern dashboard system with a great sounding stereo system, Bluetooth, a big display and built-in GPS/SatNav unit. You don’t need to hire it as an optional accessory as it’s already included.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with handy drawers and storage space. And a bigger fridge than in the other Spaceships campervans.
- Fluffy sleeping gear included. It’ll keep you warm, even on colder nights.
- Unlimited kilometres & being able to drop off at another depot (no extra fees)