Video tour of the Dream Sleeper Mini
How to use your Dream Sleeper Mini
Your glamping adventure is about to start. But before you can hit the road in your advanced campervan, the Spaceships Dream Sleeper Mini, it’s best to watch the instructional video we have created for you. The Dream Sleeper Mini has so many awesome features, features that are completely different from any of our other campervans.
Before you start your road trip
The basics are of course the same. It’s all about familiarising yourself with the vehicle before you drive off. And doing some simple checks and making some adjustments.
- Make sure the seat is set correctly, so you’re in a comfortable driving position.
- Adjust the mirrors so can see beside you and see any traffic that is near or around you. Don’t forget the rear-view mirror. Even though the Dream Sleeper Mini is equipped with a rear-view camera, you still need to adjust the mirror so you can see behind the vehicle when you back up. The camera is just an extra tool to make backing up easier for you, it isn’t a replacement of the rear-view mirror.
- The Dream Sleeper Mini also has automatic transmission, just like the other Spaceships campervans. If you’re not used to this, you’ll see in this video how easy it is to use.
- Do a check on items like lights, windscreen wipers and more are all working before you start the engine.
Using the cooking gear
The Dream Sleeper Mini is the only Spaceships campervan that comes with a fully-equipped kitchen at the back of the vehicle. It has a stainless-steel bench, a sink and running water, making it even easier to create yummy meals.
Of course, it also comes with:
- Gas cooker (on an easy-to-use extendable tray)
- Pans, kettle, cutting board and utensils
- Plates, forks, knives and spoons
- Cups and mugs so you can enjoy a good coffee or tea in the morning and a nice wine in the evening.
Sleeping in the Dream Sleeper Mini campervan
The Dream Sleeper Mini probably has the easiest bed set-up of all Spaceships. It’s a matter of swivelling the front seats and pulling out the storage cover, which is part of the 2.20-meter-long bed. The video will show you exactly how to do this. It isn’t that hard, you just need to know what lever to push and how to do this and that.
As the bed is 2.20 metres long even tall European travellers can sleep comfortably in it with the boot closed. You'll sleep fully inside. And as mosquito nets are included you can leave the windows open on those warm summer nights.
The linen is all tucked away under the bed. It comes in a big canvas bag that can double as a laundry bag. Simply put your dirty clothes in the bag and take it to a laundry place wherever you are camping. Either holiday parks have facilities like that or the town nearby has it. Our free travel app will also show you info like that.
Please note: the Dream Sleeper Mini doesn’t have a rear awing due to the way the kitchen set up. You can’t extend the bed outwards like on other Spaceships.
Mechanical tips like replacing a tyre
Just like any rental car or campervan, it is highly recommended to check certain mechanical items when on a long road trip. The video will show you how to:
- Check the oil level
- Water or coolant level
- Tyre pressure so you’ll know it’s at the recommended pressure. That way you'll have a safe and more economical road trip.
Ready for your #spaceshipsroadtrip
As the Dream Sleeper Mini has more & different features than the other Spaceships campervans, we recommend watching this video several times. Or bookmark this page or adding the instructional video to the playlist of your favourite videos.
Then you’ll really know why this campervan is our advanced and top-of-the-line model. It still is an easy to use and easy to drive campervan. Just like all Spaceships it drives like a good car and sleeps like a campervan. But the layout is different from the rest of our fleet and the features are in a different place. Even if you have driven and camped in a Spaceships before, do watch this instructional video.
It definitely is an amazing vehicle. Perfect for travellers looking for more advanced features. Ideal for couples or newlyweds on their honeymoon. Anyone looking for a more glamorous way of exploring New Zealand.
5 reasons to travel in a Dream Sleeper Mini
- Even more features, for instance 4x USB ports (next to the bed) for charging electronic devices like smartphones or cameras.
- Super modern dashboard system with a great sounding stereo system, Bluetooth, a big display and built-in GPS/SatNav unit. You don’t need to hire it as an optional accessory as it’s already included.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with handy drawers and storage space. And a bigger fridge than in any other Spaceships campervan.
- Fluffy bedding & linen included. It’ll keep you warm, even on colder nights.
- Unlimited kilometres & being able to drop off at another depot (no extra fees)