Video Tour of a Spaceship and New Zealand
Beta 2S premium campervan: how-to video
Rocket budget campervan: how-to video
Discover New Zealand before you arrive
Adam and Jordon drove around New Zealand for 4 months to capture the incredible scenery, activities and people which make New Zealand the ultimate adventure playground. These videos cover almost every inch of New Zealand taking in many iconic landscapes and activities. We have kept them short so you can easily watch them all! We hope you enjoy them and get inspired to come and explore our wonderful country in a Spaceship campervan.
1. Features the top of the North Island, sand boarding, the Bay of Islands, Goat Island, and Auckland City.
2. Features the Coromandel Peninsular, and the East Cape of the North Island.
3. Features the Tongariro Crossing, Blue Duck Lodge, National Park, Taupo, Rotorua, Waitomo, and Raglan.
4. Features Wale Watch Kaikora, Rangitaka Rafts, Lake Tekapo, Mt Cook, and Christchurch.
5. Features Queenstown and a range of activites, Wanaka, Milford Sound, and Doubtful Sound.
6. Features the Abel Tasman National Park, Skydiving, Picton, the ferry crossing, and Wellington City.
7. Features Queenstown during winter, and a range of activities.